Emergency Response Services Officer Brisbane QLD
Emergency Services Officer
The client has an urgent requirement for a number of ESO’s to join them to work on their mining sites across the Pilbara. The primary responsibility of this role is to provide safety, medical and emergency response services for site operations, as well as developing/providing training for staff. The roster being offered is 2:1 from Perth.
- Participate in daily safety inspections and audits
- Assist with the management of emergency response facilities and equipment
- Conduct Drug and Alcohol Testing on site
- Develop and implement training services as required
To be considered for the role you must have:
- Cert IV in Health (Ambulance) OR a Diploma in Paramedic Science
- Experience working in remote mining environments
- Initiative and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively – both written and verbal
- Supportive and Diverse Team Environment
- Join an industry leader
- Generous Employee Benefits
- Career Development Opportunities
Apply today if you want to work with the latest technology and innovation, in an environment where we challenge you to drive positive change.
Candidates must meet the essential experience and qualifications to be considered for this position. If you satisfy all the applicant requirements and think you can make a difference, please apply below.
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://au.jora.com/job/Emergency-Services-Officer-1dd1ac3371ee636ee96b47511a993e4b” text=”CLICK APPLY NOW “]