Casual Onsite Paramedic Registered Nurse Diploma Paramedical Perth
Casual Onsite Paramedic/ Registered Nurse
Proudly Australian, Sonic HealthPlus is now the largest provider of corporate medicine in the country. With a national network of wholly owned metropolitan and remote clinics, they deliver Occupational Health, General Practice and integrated medical, paramedical and wellness services to both large and small corporate and community groups.
Sonic HealthPlus are looking for experienced and engaging Onsite Registered Nurses / Paramedics to join Site Services Western Australia / Northern Territory team on a casual basis. Onsite Registered Nurses / Paramedics are well supported by a corporate team in Perth, and they pride there selves on having a team that works well together and is passionate about the client’s needs.
You will be responsible for delivering high quality Onsite Medical Personnel Services in a regional location and must be able to work independently plus have high level of communication skills as you will be part of a greater team.
- Ongoing training and development
- Stable, reputable national healthcare provider (part of the global Sonic Healthcare)
- Travel discounts e.g. 10% Virgin Australia flights
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted health insurance
- Salary packaging benefits
- Cost price health vaccinations
- Employee Assistance Program
- Focus on corporate social responsibility e.g. fundraising, supporting community events
As the successful candidate you will be a qualified Registered Nurse or Advanced Care Paramedic with at least 3 years emergency / remote or on road experience. Written references and examples with applications will be advantageous.
You must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills together with;
- AHPRA Registered Nurse or Degree / Diploma of Paramedical Science or equivalent
- Certificate 4 Training and Assessment
- Advanced Life Support (ALS)
- Demonstrated experience working under the Health (Drugs and Poisons) Regulation as a Paramedic
- Excellent time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Be a known leader
- Highly experienced working remotely under a client contract
- Experience in a similar position will be looked upon favourably
At Sonic HealthPlus they offer a positive workplace culture, close team networks and a supportive work environment. They encourage employees to have an enjoyable and rewarding career with an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages social and cultural diversity. They strongly encourage Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
Short listing for this position will commence immediately, however, reserve the right to close this position earlier than stated. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://www.seek.com.au/job/37069220″ text=”CLICK APPLY NOW “]