Ambulance Transport Patient Transfer Services Perth WA
Ambulance Transport Team Leader
Do you want to work for an iconic Western Australian organization committed to changing lives and making a difference to your community?
At St John, Western Australia’s ambulance service, they pride there selves on humanitarian work helping to make state a safer, more resilient place.
With over 1300 permanent staff, 9000 volunteers and annual revenues approaching $300 million, St John Ambulance is the Industry Leader in the provision of Pre-Hospital Care and related products in Western Australia.
A job to be proud of:
As the Transport Team Leader for Patient Transfer Services and Community Transfer Service teams you will ensure efficient and high quality service to customers and adherence to organizational goals from the entire team.
This is a permanent full time position and you will work a 38 hour a week roster that supports a 7 day a week operation.
What you’ll do:
- Monitor and co-ordinate Patient Transfer Vehicle (PTV) crews day to day to ensure effective and efficient service ensuring crews operate within established procedures and Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Assist the Community Transport Service operation in all areas of its operation including client liaison and volunteer on road support where required
- Work with the Business Development Team to optimize customer satisfaction and identify and grow revenue opportunities
- Liaise with key client/major hospital/ transport coordinators on a regular basis to ensure the highest quality service is delivered by St John.
- Reporting of crew/staff/vehicle issues and weekly meeting with Operations Manager to update on crews seen, visits to key clients and other key stats
- Assist in coordinating crews at pickups or drop offs in times of high demand, to ensure rapid turn-around
- Assist in investigation of unexpected delays for resolution and prevention of re-occurrence
- Ensure that the number and location of Patient Transfer Vehicles is in accordance with operational requirements and all ambulances are equipped in accordance with the relevant vehicle layouts.
- Co-ordinate vehicle movements where breakdowns or fleet servicing arise to ensure Patient Transfer Vehicle vehicle requirements are met
- Assist in monitoring staff absenteeism and maintain a program of contact and support for these officers
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of 2 years patient transfer or ambulance operations experience or:
- Proven experience as a team leader managing medium to large size teams
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- High level of customer services skills and the ability to problem solve
- Effective time-management and planning skills
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Current Provide First Aid Certificate – HLTAID003
What’s in it for you?
The successful candidate will be offered an interactive and supportive working environment within a positive and professional team along with:
- $500 Health and Wellness bonus
- 17.5% leave loading
- Corporate uniform
- Competitive remuneration package
- Salary packaging options
- Free emergency ambulance cover
- Free first aid training
Are your ready to change lives?
To apply for this exciting opportunity please select “Apply Now”. Applications must include a current resume, as well as the statement addressing the selection criteria document, found within attachments.
Applications must include the selection criteria to move to the next stage of the process.
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://au.jora.com/job/Transport-Team-Leader-1b8a5bd8f9a0963833aea2af7964d821″ text=”CLICK APPLY NOW “]