Ambulance Transport Attendant Jobs Wonthaggi, Victoria Flying Doctors
Ambulance Transport Attendants needed in Wonthaggi, Victoria.
Royal Flying Doctor Service Victoria is in need of ambulance transport attendants who can operate in and around Wonthaggi.
Wonthaggi is a seaside town located 132 kilometres south east of Melbourne via the South Gippsland and Bass Highways, in the Bass Coast Shire of Gippsland, Victori.
The Ambulance Transport Attendants or Patient Transport Officers provide high quality patient care and treatment during the transport of patients with a wide variety of medical conditions, in accordance with RFDS MPC policies, procedures, and Non-Emergency Patient Transport Regulations.
A key focus of the role is on maintaining positive working relationships with clients. [Ambulance Transport Attendant jobs wonthaggi victoria]
Ambulance Transport Attendant jobs Wonthaggi Victoria
The successful candidate will:
- Perform patient assessment, intervention and assess the effectiveness of any intervention in accordance with all RFDS MPC policies and procedures, NEPT regulations and within prescribed scope of practice.
- Perform independently and problem solve within established policies and procedures as well as work collaboratively with other team members when required.
- Maintain an understanding of RFDS MPC Policies and procedures and Non-Emergency Patient Transport Regulations to support best practice
- Ambulance Transport Attendant jobs wonthaggi victoria
Location: Wonthaggi, Victoria (close to Philip Island)
Work Type: Casual
Healthcare & Medical – Ambulance/Paramedics
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Must hold qualifications (and meet the requirements) to use the title ‘Paramedic’ under the Health Practitioner Regulation National law (South Australia) (Protection of Title-Paramedics) Amendment Act 2013 and Health Practitioner Regulation National law (South Australia) Variation Regulation 2014.
- Successfully completed an internship with a recognised ambulance service
- Minimum 12 months operational experience practicing as a Paramedic
Apply for this Ambulance Transport Attendant Jobs Wonthaggi, Victoria Flying Doctors
Click [maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://au.indeed.com/cmp/St-John-Ambulance-Australia-SA-Inc/jobs/Event-Paramedic-15cbb317f4f5e1e2″ text=”APPLY NOW”] to submit your application.