Ambulance Patient Transport Officer Attendant Suburbs NSW
Ambulance Transport Attendant
National Patient Transport (NPT) Group has grown to become one of Australia’s leading providers of private non-emergency patient transport. With a large fleet of patient transport vehicles, NPT provides patient transport services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
With branches located across Sydney, they are seeking candidates for the role of Patient Transport Officer and Ambulance Transport Attendant to join expanding team.
They are currently looking for staff who are available for afternoon shifts starting from 2pm.NPT will provide all successful candidates with a comprehensive induction program to assist with transition into the non emergency patient transport environment.
NPT is committed to continuing professional development, and their operations are supported by NPT HEART – NPT’s Registered Training Organization (RTO). Successful applicants will be offered a roster that includes day, afternoon and weekend shifts including public holidays.
- Full time positions available.
- Must have an unrestricted license.
- Primary care, monitoring and treatment of patient during their journey
- Providing structured clinical handovers for all inter-hospital and diagnostic related transfers
- Performing, as part of a team, to deliver high quality care and treatment in a timely, safe and efficient manner
- Complying with patient care documentation requirements
- Adhering to relevant clinical and operation regulations, policies and procedures
- Driving of patient transport vehicles in line with respective road rules in place across NSW.
- Patient Transport Officer: Qualifications in patient transport or healthcare including, but not limited to, Certificate III in Non-Emergency Patient Transport or Certificate IV in Health Services Assistance or Certificate IV in Aged Care or Certificate IV in Health or currently completing diploma or bachelor level studies in pre-hospital care, nursing, or paramedical science.
- Ambulance Transport Attendant: Current qualifications in paramedicine. Diploma of Paramedical Science or Bachelor of Paramedicine.
- Recent healthcare experience
- Current National Police Check and Working with Children Check (or willing to obtain prior to commencement)
- Current unrestricted driver’s license
- Ability to work professionally as part of a team, providing high standards of patient care with effective communication and interpersonal skills.
Candidates must meet the essential experience and qualifications to be considered for this position. If you satisfy all the applicant requirements and think you can make a difference, please apply below.
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://au.jora.com/job/Ambulant-Transport-Attendant-5bf42638ebdb501aca609dfab34b0207″ text=”CLICK APPLY NOW “]