Ambulance Patient Transport Attendants Officers Ballarat Victoria
Ambulance Transport Attendants & Patient Transport Officers
National Patient Transport Group has grown to become one of Australia’s leading providers of private non-emergency patient transport. With a large fleet of patient transport vehicles, NPT provides patient transport services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
They are seeking suitably qualified and experienced individuals for the following positions to join their team in Ballarat,Victoria.
- Ambulance Transport Attendants
- Patient Transport Officers
NPT will provide all successful candidates with a comprehensive induction program to assist with transition into the non-emergency patient transport environment. NPT is committed to continuing professional development, and their operations are supported by NPT HEART – NPT’s Registered Training Organization (RTO).
Successful applicants may be offered a roster that includes day, afternoon, night and weekend shifts including public holidays.
- Primary care, monitoring and treatment of patient during their journey
- Providing structured clinical handovers for all inter-hospital and diagnostic related transfers
- Performing, as part of a team, to deliver high quality care and treatment in a timely, safe and efficient manner
- Complying with patient care documentation requirements
- Adhering to relevant clinical and operation regulations, policies and procedures
- Driving of patient transport vehicles in line with respective road rules in place across Victoria.
- Patient Transport Officers : Qualified as a Patient Transport Officer or Enrolled Nurse (Div 2)
- Ambulance Transport Attendants:Qualified as Ambulance Transport Attendant, Ambulance Officer, Ambulance Paramedic or Division 1 Registered Nurse
- Recent healthcare experience
- Current National Police Check and Working with Children Check (or willing to obtain prior to commencement)
- Current unrestricted driver’s license
- Ability to work professionally as part of a team, providing high standards of patient care with effective communication and interpersonal skills.
How to apply
If you would like to be part of the team, you can apply using the link below. Please ensure you include both a current resume and covering letter that addresses the role’s essential criteria
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://www.seek.com.au/job/36665243″ text=”CLICK APPLY NOW “]