Ambulance Mine Emergency Services Officer Rescue Goldfields
Emergency Services Officer
Westgold is currently the 6th largest domestic gold producer in Australia, currently producing ~300,000oz per annum of gold and has production expanding to well over 400,000oz per annum.
The company has four processing facilities and multiple underground and open pit projects combining for a production capability of 6.5mtpa.
Operations within the Westgold Group expand throughout the Eastern Goldfields and Murchison regions. Westgold are owner operator across underground, open cut and processing areas, creating a high volume and wide variety of employment opportunities.
- Contract / Temp and Full time positions available
- Dynamic Team Environment
- Potential career growth across multiple operations
- FIFO, DIDO & residential opportunities
- Competitive remuneration packages combined with salary sacrifice options
- Reporting to the OHS Manager
- Roster pattern 8 days on, 6 days off
- Underground / Surface operations
Your Experience, Skills & Attributes:
- Certificate III Mine Emergency Response & Rescue
- Certificate IV Healthcare (Ambulance)
- Cert III Public Safety (Fire & Emergency Operations)
- Previous experience in both surface and underground operations
- Proven safe work practices
Candidates must meet the essential experience and qualifications to be considered for this position. If you satisfy all the applicant requirements and think you can make a difference, please apply below.
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://www.seek.com.au/job/36717969″ text=”CLICK APPLY NOW “]