Patient Transport Officer – Paramedic Courses
Work type: Full time
- Career development opportunity
- Work/life balance
- Positive culture that values Respect and empowerment of each other, openness of ideas and challenges, collaboration of skills.
- A ‘can-do’ attitude
- Enthusiastic team members
- Innovative thinkers who strive for excellence and developing themselves
- Commitment to outstanding customer service
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage Indigenous Australians and people with disability to apply.
This is for a Patient Transport Officer hire as a Permanent Full Time employee.
Please be advised that new recruits must provide evidence against specified diseases and comply with the requirements of this policy at their own cost prior to appointment
This is a risk Category ‘A’ position. All Category ‘A’ applicants must read and understand the policy directive ‘Occupational assessment, screening and vaccination against specified diseases’ PD2011_005. All new recruits must agree to comply with the requirements outlined in this policy.
To enquire about this role, or to find out more information, please contact Mark Sterry on 0476827891
Position No: 362989
Closing Date: 13/12/2016
Get qualified for this job with one of our paramedic courses. The Diploma of Paramedical Science will get you qualified and working in as little as 12 months.