Paramedic Emergency Services Officer Job – MSS Security – QLD
Paramedic Emergency Services Officer Job – MSS Security – Mackay & Coalfields
MSS Strategic Medical and Rescue is the emergency health and rescue division of MSS Security group of companies. MSS Security is one of Australia’s largest security and emergency response services companies with a national infrastructure and over 7,000 staff across Australia.
We are looking for self-motivated, driven Paramedic Emergency Service Officers who want to take ownership of their role and develop their skills to form part of a cohesive team that is striving for excellence. We are seeking career Paramedic Emergency Service Officers who want to act and be treated as a professional who can develop their career from this challenging position.
We currently have both full time and casual positions available for individuals who are seeking a rewarding career opportunity in Queensland. In these positions, you will be part of the clinical and site emergency response team at site providing first response to all incidents. Additionally, you will be responsible for supporting site training and HSE activities
As a Paramedic Emergency Service Officer you will be part of an enthusiastic, committed and safety focused team, and will have demonstrated paramedic experience.
NOTE: This is an example of the type of job you can do when you have attained pre-hospital health care qualifications. Paramedicine Online encourages you to conduct your own research on the online jobs boards such as SEEK, Indeed and Jora.
- Degree in Paramedical Science or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience within a Paramedic Emergency Service Officer role or equivalent
- RII30709 Certificate III Mines Emergency Response & Rescue
- Australian Driver’s License (Manual, Medium Rigid)
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Certification
- Provide up to date immunisations for Tetanus and Hepatitis A&B
- Current National Police Clearance
- Ability to obtain and maintain AHPRA registration as a Paramedic
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment
- Certificate II and III in Security Operations
- Class 1 QLD Security License with unarmed and monitoring modules
- Current Coal Mine Workers Health Scheme Assessment (Coal Board Medical – Rescue)
- Current Physical Functional Capacity Evaluation
- BMA Core Induction or Mining Generic Standard 11
- Rehabilitation & Return to Work Coordinator Certification
- Australian Driver’s License (Manual, Heavy Ridged)
MSS Strategic Medical and Rescue is a provider of premium emergency response and rescue, and health/paramedical services across Australia.
If you would like to work as part of an exciting and growing team servicing our mining, energy and resources clients across Australia, please submit your CV, Cover Letter and supporting documents in PDF format.
[maxbutton id=”8″ url=”https://www.seek.com.au/job/38588410?type=standout&searchrequesttoken=94af2f77-4ece-4d94-a504-84f4e9fddafe” text=”APPLY NOW FOR THIS PARAMEDIC JOB HERE” ]