Diploma of Paramedical Science Ambulance Transport Attendant
Location: Melbourne, Victoria
Work type: Full time and casual roles available
Classification: Healthcare & Medical Ambulance/Qualified Paramedics
Our Melbourne and Gippsland based non-emergency patient transport provider are currently seeking expressions of interest from qualified Ambulance Transport Attendants to join our dynamic and growing team.
Positions are for Diploma of Paramedical Science qualified medics and is on a rotating roster, including days, weekends, evening and public holidays.
- Undertake regular paramedic courses to ensure skills are at a high level.
- Act as the primary carer in the assessment, treatment and transport management of patients
- Ensure organisational policies and procedure compliances are met
- Ensure patient care documentation requirements compliances are met
- Perform as part of a team to deliver high quality treatment in a timely, safe and efficient manner
- Maintenance of work areas
- Adhere to all relevant regulations and clinical practice
- Minimum Diploma of Paramedical Science (Ambulance) or Bachelor of Health Science (Paramedic) or equivalent
- Full Current Victorian Manual Driver’s licence
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Current Working with Children’s Check
- Ability to obtain a clear Current Police Check
If you wish to apply for this position please submit a cover letter, resume and relevant academic results to email@example.com.
Only successful short listed candidates will be contacted.