Reserve Combat Medical Attendant First Aid Paramedical NSW
Combat Medical Attendant (Reserve)
If you’re looking for a new challenge, the Army Reserve could be for you. You’ll enjoy the satisfaction of giving something back to Australia, while benefiting from:
- tax-free daily pay
- free healthcare and accommodation when serving
- a flexible commitment
- rewarding work that may build on your day job
- comprehensive training
- a supportive team environment
- friendships that last a lifetime
All that plus exciting opportunities supporting Army domestic activities, including exercises and operations, with potential deployments overseas in support of Australian and coalition personnel.
Your part-time role
As a Medic (also known as Combat Medical Attendant) in the Army Reserve you’ll have the rewarding yet challenging responsibility of being one of the first to respond to any injuries on exercises or operations.
Working under supervision you’ll help assess and manage the situation while administering First Aid, handling communications, coordinating additional medical support and organizing evacuation.
Naturally you’ll need to have the personal resources to cope with a variety of unpredictable situations and environments, including emergency conditions.
Full training will be provided and this exciting and action-packed job could take you all over Australia and potentially overseas.
Can you think of a more worthwhile way to spend a number of weekends away or breaks from work?
If you believe you have the commitment and qualities to become a Medic (Combat Medical Attendant) in the Army Reserve, apply now.
- Initial 35-day military training course
- Combat Medical Attendant training at your local Army unit
- Serve between 20 and 100 days each year (at least 50 days preferred)
- Fit service around your existing work and family commitments
- The Army provides special resources to help you approach your employer about your ambition to serve as a Reservist.
Training in Wagga Wagga, NSW. Postings to one of the major medical units in Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Darwin, Hobart, Melbourne, Sydney and Townsville
- Fully-paid training
- Once trained, starting package $152.39 per day tax free
- Pay increases with rank and experience
- At least 17 years of age
- Australian Citizen
- Year 10 completion with passes in English and Mathematics
- Medical and fitness guidelines also apply.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY FOR THIS JOB button to submit your application. For more information view the full position description here:
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://www.seek.com.au/job/37185870″ text=”CLICK APPLY NOW “]