Registered Paramedic Jobs Emergency Care Services NSW
Registered Paramedic Jobs – Medical Assistance
State Medical Assistance (SMA) is an accredited and quality certified provider of non-emergency patient transport, event emergency care and onsite medical support services in NSW.
Operating from various metropolitan and regional areas, they are currently recruiting for suitably qualified paramedics to join Sydney based operations on either a full time-fixed term or casual basis.
As part this role you would be responsible for:
- responding and assessing patients for transport to a health facility for ongoing pre or post hospital care
- the administration and supply of medication in accordance with relevant legislation and guidelines
- the provision of responsive care at public and other events
- liaising with relevant health care providers
- ensuring appropriate documentation, statute and clinical requirements and guidelines are maintained and in accordance with SMA’s policies and procedures
- providing appropriate patient care and comfort
- ensuring vehicles and equipment are maintained and stocked in a state of readiness.
Benefits and perks
SMA offers a dynamic work environment with ongoing training and development which may include providing a pathway to the new national standards of recognition for diploma qualified paramedics. Operating a fully equipped modern fleet of vehicles, SMA is a preferred supplier for both private and public health facilities and providers in NSW.
It is SMA’s mission to provide a supportive culture for it’s employees to thrive within towards achieving excellence at all times.
To be eligible you must hold the following:
- a relevant diploma or degree qualification with AHPRA Registration or evidence that you are currently obtaining or taking the necessary steps to obtain registration
- a current unrestricted manual driver’s license (an unrestricted NSW manual light rigid drivers license would be well regarded)
- a demonstrated good driving record
- first aid certificate and CPR (ALS1 is well regarded)
- a national police check (no older than 3 months)
- current Working with Children Check for Paid Work
- current and up to date Record of Immunizations
- evidence of your right to work in Australia.
In addition you must be medically fit to undertake the inherent requirements of the role and be able to work across shifts and various locations in metropolitan and regional NSW.
To be successful in this role you will need to posses:
- a positive outlook and disposition with a flexible approach to adapt to business needs and hours
- a professional approach and ability to remain calm under pressure
- an ability to maintain confidentiality and patient sensitivity
- self motivation including a commitment to continually improve and update skills; and
- ability to work in a small team environment.
To upload your detailed resume and supporting documentation by clicking the apply button.
Candidates must meet the essential experience and qualifications to be considered for this position. If you satisfy all the applicant requirements and think you can make a difference, please apply below.
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://www.seek.com.au/job/37709269″ text=”CLICK APPLY NOW “]