Queensland Paramedic for MSS Strategic Medical and Rescue
Australia’s Largest Security and Emergency Response Services Looking for a Queensland Paramedic
The Emergency Health and Rescue Division of MSS Security Group of Companies is looking for fixed term paramedics, working on rotational FIFO rosters in Queensland.
The paramedics will deliver first response to emergency incidents, participate and support FRT training on site, and support site HSE activities (as required).
Work Type: Fixed
Classification: Healthcare & Medical Ambulance/Paramedics
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Excellent customer service & interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment & autonomously
- Excellent personal presentation
- Ability to work undertake FIFO rotational roster (12 hour day and night shifts)
- Ability to work to client Fatigue Management Policies
- Sound computer skills – MS word, excel etc.
- Active previous professional experience working in the emergency services industry – (Fire Services, Defence Force or Mines Rescue)
- Safety background, experience or exposure highly regarded
- 3-5 Years Mining industry experience
- 3-5 years Clinical/Industry Paramedic experience
- Diploma of Paramedical Science and/or Degree or equivalent
- Hold current competencies in emergency patient care and resuscitation
- Current National Police Clearance certificate
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Certification
- Certificate IV Training and Assessor
- Queensland Security Licence
- Certificate II in Security Operations
- Certificate III in Mines Rescue and Response
- HR Drivers Licence
Click [maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://msssecurity.elmotalent.com.au/careers/careers/job/view/295″ text=”APPLY NOW” ] to submit your application.