Qualified Paramedics Required in Darwin
Work type: Full time rotating roster 4 weeks on-4 weeks off
Classification: Healthcare & Medical Ambulance/Qualified Paramedics
St Johns paramedics are among Australia’s best and are building on the proud tradition of being the best ambulance service in the country. Enthusiasm, individual commitment and hard work, are some of the qualities essential in all our qualified paramedics.
The Northern Territory offers great lifestyle opportunities for those looking for some adventure and an exciting experience of life in the Outback. St Johns Ambulance are looking for suitably qualified Paramedics to join the dynamic and motivated team of ambulance officers.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Able to work within a small team.
- Hold a minimum qualification – Diploma of Paramedical Science (Ambulance) HLT50407 (or higher)
- Currently be a practising Paramedic with a recognised State or Territory Emergency Ambulance Service.
- Be an effective and clear communicator.
- Possess a strong ability to work in a team environment
- Be approachable and flexible
- Experience working in remote locations
- Competitive salary
- Generous entitlements and flexible working hours
- Salary packaging benefits
- Access to Corporate Health plan all uniform and resources provided
- Assistance with relocation provided.
How To Apply:
To apply for this role or to find out more information please contact Penny Laing: 0408 433948 or email at email@example.com