Pilbara Paramedic ESO Jobs
Pilbara Paramedic ESO Jobs
BHP have openings for a experienced Paramedics & Emergency Service Officers (ESO) to join their HSE team. This position is offered on an 8/6 day roster on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The Yandi mine is an iron ore mine located in the Pilbara region of Western Australia – 90 kilometres north-west of Newman.
Responsibilities for *Pilbara Paramedic ESO Job:
- Providing medical treatment to employees and contractors in line with the Clinical Practice Guidelines;
- Provision of on-site injury management in line with current process and Procedures
- Co-ordinating day-to-day activities of the medical centre;
- Maintaining accurate data entry into medical database Cority to ensure timely injury illness reporting is established;
- Liaising with key stakeholders to ensure timely provision of treatment, recovery and ongoing work capacity during the injury management process;
- Collecting documentation required to support injury classification;
- Maintaining all medical equipment, including equipment calibration and ordering stock;
- Co-ordinating and facilitating training of Emergency Response team in all aspects of emergency response as per site ER training schedule;
- Managing ERT equipment inspections and maintenance;
- Developing confined space and working at height rescue plans;
- Conducting field leadership to verify rescue plans and emergency response plans are in place and effective;
- Providing Emergency Response and medical advice;
- Maintaining up to date emergency response documentation;
- Administrating ERT Volunteer recruitment and retention strategy; and
- Managing gas testing equipment utilised by Emergency Response.
Requirements for Pilbara Paramedic ESO Jobs:
It is essential that you have a Degree or Diploma of Paramedical Science (HLT51015) and are registered (or eligible to be registered) with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency, as well as possessing either a Certificate III in Public Safety (Emergency or Fire Fighting) or Certificate III in Mines Emergency Response. Your communication and organisational skills will be strengths, as will your ability to facilitate training. Previous experience in mining, plant, refinery, smelting or similar industrial environments would be beneficial.
About the Company:
With a global portfolio of operations, they offer a diverse and inclusive environment with extraordinary career opportunities. Their strategy is to focus on creating a safe work environment where their employees feel strongly connected to their values and objectives, and where the capability of their people is key to their success.
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://www.seek.com.au/job/40061682?searchrequesttoken=69b9bb4e-e26e-4d06-8abc-5232becb0787&type=standard”]