Part Time Combat Paramedic Job Australian Army
Combat paramedic job – Australian Army Reserve – Part-time Combat Paramedics
Combat paramedics play one of the most important rolls in the ADF. They deliver pre-hospital emergency care, resuscitation, evacuation coordination, and primary health care when necessary anywhere from an Army exercise interstate to operations overseas. Successful applicants acquire plenty of knowledge to take back to your day job.
Location: Training in Wagga Wagga. NSW
Then postings to Army Reserve units based in Townsville, Brisbane, Sydney, Newcastle, Canberra, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth and Hobart.
Work Type: Part Time – combat paramedic job
Requirements & Qualifications:
- At least 17 years of age
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Minimum of a Diploma of Paramedical Science (Ambulance) or equivalent qualification
(for those who do not have an paramedic qualifications, the HLT51015-Diploma of Paramedical Science is the one qualification you need)
- Initial 35-day military training course
- 3 day Combat Paramedic training at your local Army unit
- Serve between 20 and 100 days each year (at least 50 days preferred)
- Fit service around your existing work and family commitments
Benefits of Joining the Army Reserve:
- tax-free daily pay
- free health care and accommodation when serving
- a flexible commitment
- rewarding work that builds on your day job
- comprehensive training
- a supportive team environment
- friendships that last a lifetime
Click [maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://www.seek.com.au/job/34322155?tracking=ILC-S%2AAU%2A-JOR-Referrer-4324&utm_campaign=joraau&utm_medium=organic&utm_source=joraau” text=”APPLY NOW” ] to submit your application.