Paramedic Job Koolyanobbing BGC Contracting
Hiring: Paramedic Job Koolyanobbing BGC Contracting
BGC Contracting Paramedic Job Koolyanobbing
Koolyanobbing Mining Project site is need of paramedic available to work in a 9/5 roster. The position requires successful applicants to provide basic health care services on site, respond to emergency situations with appropriate health care management, active promotion of site occupational health and health education. Paramedics stationed to the site will also be involved in careful planning and assessing current and needed health care programs.
Your experience in emergency management will see your practical skills and knowledge applied in responding to and directing the site emergency response team, developing and delivering emergency response programs and training activities.
Location: Mining (WA) Koolyanobbing
Work Type: Full-time
Classification: Healthcare & Medical Ambulance/Paramedics
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Certificate IV in Health Care (Ambulance), Industrial Paramedic qualification or equivalent.
- Significant Emergency Response and Rescue experience and competency. (qualification and experience in Structural Fire, Rope Rescue, SCBA, Confined Space, Vehicle Extraction)
- Drug and Alcohol testing (trained to meet Aust Std requirement)
- Previous experience in open cut mine site injury/emergency management
- Experience in Workers Comp/Injury Management.
- Demonstrated Leadership experience.
- Motivated, self starter with a high level of communication skills both in the written and verbal.
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
The Employer: BGC Contracting
Starting from humble beginnings, BGC Contracting has evolved to become one of Australia’s premier mining and construction contractors over the course of time.
BGC Contracting is a industry leading player in the provision of mining and construction services across resources, energy and infrastructure sectors.
Apply for this paramedic job with BGC Contracting here
Click [maxbutton id=”7″ url=”http://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=BGC&cws=1&rid=3330&source=Indeed.com” text=”APPLY NOW”] to submit your application.