Parabellum Paramedic Jobs WA
Parabellum Paramedic Jobs WA
Parabellum have immediate opportunities for qualified Industrial Paramedics to join their team in Western Australia. If you possess your Diploma of Paramedical Science and other listed requirements, be sure to send them a resume!
- Provide medical services to all workers on the site and if a medical evacuation of a person is required, the Paramedic is responsible for arranging this in cooperation with the local response agencies who they will have formal memorandums of understanding with.
- Specialist clinical management skills to identify critically injured or ill patients with additional support from a Chief Medical Officer / Medical Director and local response agencies.
- Fulfill role as per the Emergency Management Plan for site and actively participate in the emergency response drills and conduct first aid training.
- Conduct health and hygiene inspections and assist with any follow up investigations which may be required.
- Undertaking health screening procedures in accordance with company protocols. These screening procedures may include Drug and Alcohol testing and health surveillance screening including audiometry and lung function testing.
- Health promotion activities.
- Ensuring all client medical in confidence information is captured as per requirements and handovers are accurately recorded.
- Conduct audits, pre-starts and scheduled equipment checks and planned preventative maintenance routines on critical equipment.
- Is responsible for the organisation of preventative healthcare, supervision of physical and mental health of personnel, administration of first aid treatment, supervision of medical emergency preparedness procedures, control of hygiene standards on site, and registration of chemicals and medical substances.
What’s needed for *Industrial Paramedic Jobs West Australia:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Paramedic working in the health care or military sector
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Industrial environments preferably Australian resource projects
- HLT51015 – Diploma of Paramedical Science (minimum) with ideally post graduate studies or;
- Bachelor Science (paramedical science)
- Current ACLS/PHTLS/ALS or equivalents
- Current registration with AHPRA
- HLTPAT005 Collect Specimens for Drug of Abuse Testing
- PUAVEH001 – Drive under operational conditions
- WA C Class Drivers
- Construction Card
- Willing and able to pass a clinical assessment prior to employment by their Chief Medical Officer and ongoing annual skills tests
Beneficial skills for *Industrial Paramedic Jobs West Australia:
- Recognised HSE qualifications e.g. NEBOSH International General Certificate or; Diploma in HSE from recognised institute
- Hazardous substances assessor
- Manual handling assessor
- Incident investigation experience
- Qualified trainer/assessor
This is a unique opportunity to work within a supportive team and friendly culture, in a company renowned for its emergency response practices with major global clients on the world’s premier projects. It is an opportunity to get in during the early phases of the project and develop the role and infrastructure for the long-term success of the client.
The roles are based in the South-West of WA and swings will vary depending client requirements.
As per requirements for AHPRA registration, only candidates with this registration will be considered.
About the Company:
Parabellum delivers unrivalled emergency response, medical response and risk management services to the oil, gas, mining, resource and construction industries.
With over 25 years of experience specialising in remote aviation, industrial, hydrocarbon and structural emergency response, Parabellum International is the go-to crisis and emergency services partner for risk exposed companies worldwide.