Offshore Paramedic Emergency Care Services Western Australia
Offshore Paramedic Jobs in WA
International SOS is currently seeking qualified and experienced paramedic to assist us in our offshore location in Australian Waters near Western Australia.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing high level medical support to their client, including primary health and emergency care services. You will be providing primary healthcare services to the standards set out by International SOS policies and procedures and initial emergency response where required.
Locum position starting on the 24th September until the 17th December 2018 (4 weeks on/off)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a paramedic
- Proven Offshore experience working in the oil and gas industry
- Current BOSIET
- Current ALS2 or ACLS
- Current MSIC
- Must have work rights in Australia and live in Australia or New Zealand
- Flights, meals, accommodation provided.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Gain valuable experience with a leading global organization.
This job would suit someone who:
- Previous experience working in an offshore environment.
- Has excellent clinical and communication skills.
- Passion for providing an excellent standard of healthcare.
International SOS is a fast-paced 24/7 environment where a sense of urgency and ability to provide immediate solutions is important. They are committed to the on-going professional education and growth of our employees. This is an opportunity to make a difference in our rapidly growing organization.
Candidates must meet the essential experience and qualifications to be considered for this position. If you satisfy all the applicant requirements and think you can make a difference, please apply below.
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://www.seek.com.au/job/36996317″ text=”CLICK APPLY NOW “]