Non Emergency Ambulance Officer and or Ambulance Attendant
National Patient Transport (NPT) Group has grown to become one of Australia’s leading providers of private non-emergency patient transport. With a large fleet of patient transport vehicles, NPT provides patient transport services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We’re seeking suitably qualified and experienced Ambulance Officer and or Ambulance Attendants to join our team. working for our Bendigo branch.
You will be responsible for providing non-emergency patient care and transport services for low to medium acuity patients and ideally experience in the Non-Emergency and/or Emergency industry with the following pre-requisites:
- Hold a Diploma of Paramedical Science
- Ability to work a variety of shifts (Weekdays and weekends)
- Current Police Check (issued within the last six month)
- Current Working with Children Check
- A current valid full drivers licence
- Excellent patient care
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to work as part of a team.
- Excellent customer service skills with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to adhere to road rules and safety driving practices
- Takes pride in their personal presentation and maintains a high level of personal hygiene
- Demonstrated ability to act professionally at all times and adhere to NPT values and Code of Conduct
- Eager to service this new business
Get qualified for this job by enroling in the Diploma of Paramedical Science