Mine Site Industrial Paramedic St John Ambulance WA
Mine Site Industrial Paramedic WA
Expression of interest sought from experienced Industrial Paramedics for a fixed term. Site based opportunities on upcoming projects on a 2/2 roster FIFO exit Perth to remote Western Australian locations.
This role is an autonomous position where successful applicants can demonstrate success as an industrial paramedic over a 5 year period inclusive of qualifications in Health and Safety where you assisted in establishing a mine site emergency response capability and compliance to project HSEQ plans.
If you’re thinking of becoming a paramedic and would one day like to have the qualifications to apply for one of these positions, find out more information on the different types of paramedic jobs here.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a remote industrial paramedic role
- Tertiary qualification in Paramedicine (minimum HLT51015 – Diploma of Paramedical Science)
- Permanent working rights in Australia
- Proactive and customer orientated approach to service delivery
- Ability to effectively engage with management and site personnel
- Ability to work independently in a remote environment
- Demonstrated communication skills both verbal and written
- Previous experience in an Industrial Health Environment
- Cert IV in OH&S
- Cert IV Training & Assessing
- National Police Clearance
- Full C Class drivers licence – no restrictions
To Apply Please click the button below
[maxbutton id=”6″ url=”https://www.seek.com.au/job/33681917?type=standout&userqueryid=c93e7c2efea3ffe1dc9d85d51b8be190-3888673″ text=”APPLY FOR THIS JOB” ]