Medical Rescue Paramedic Job at Baseline Group Western Australia
Paramedic Jobs and Medical Rescue
- Ongoing short and long term fixed contracts
- FIFO ex Perth
- Various Pilbara and Goldfield locations
Baseline Group has been providing Security, Medical, Rescue and Safety services to the mining, marine and energy industries since 2010. Our offices are operated by industry professionals who understand the challenges of remote area work and the important role that our personnel play in maintaining a safe and productive work site.
Baseline Group is part of the Jobfit Health Group Australia. Jobfit is Australia’s largest privately owned occupational healthcare service provider and has been delivering comprehensive, professional and high quality services since 1996.
Currently seeking applications from Paramedics with a strong background in mine site / remote location experience as solo Paramedic for ongoing short and long term contracts FIFO out of Perth.
The general duties of the successful Paramedics are as follows:
- Provide critical emergency care under remote conditions
- Management of poison permit and liaising with medical direction
- Maintain effective levels of medical stock including all scheduled drugs up to S8
- Management of return to work programs needed by the workforce
- On call 24/7 to provide welfare checks and emergency callouts
- Promoting positive safe work culture through site initiatives
- Support emergency response personnel in site emergency situations
- Conduct basic first aid training for the workforce
- Ensure correct reporting of all required medical and OHS statistics
- Conducting ECG’s, Hydration testing and FFW testing
The successful candidates will hold the following experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor of Paramedical Science
- Current Advanced Life Support Certificate (Preferred)
- Experienced in Injury Management
- Solid understanding of injury classifications (LTI, MTI, RWC)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience on a remote mine site or resource project
- Authorized Drug and alcohol collector
- Operate 4WD
- Police Clearance within past 12 Months
Applicants with the following additional skills will be looked upon favourably:
- High level of written and communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Ability to work in a team environment
If you have a strong commitment to Health & Safety and confidence in your skills and experience as an Injury Management nurse or Paramedic we would like to hear from you.
Please click apply now button and all shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly. Baseline Group is an equal opportunity employer and as such we encourage Aboriginal and Torres Straits Islanders to apply
Candidates must meet the essential experience and qualifications to be considered for this position. If you satisfy all the applicant requirements and think you can make a difference, please apply below.
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://au.jora.com/job/Paramedic-96a730922204854ab441ddc91cb1acba” text=”CLICK APPLY NOW “]