Medical Emergency Services Officers Pilbara WA Paull and Warner Resources
Hiring: Medical Emergency Services Officers Pilbara WA Paull and Warner Resources
Paull and Warner Resources Medical Emergency Services Officers Pilbara WA
Paull and Warner Resources, an international provider of specialist services to mining and resources Industries, is seeking casual medical emergency services officers for short term contracts. These contracts depend on energy, mining and resources industry clients. Furthermore, FIFO from Perth, and several work opportunities are available in different locations.
Casual work is relative, there are more work opportunities for people who are willing to accept more loads. Roster changes can span from 1 day to 14 days per shift across Western Australia. Rewarding casual rates in servicing respected clients.
Location: Pilbara WA
Classification: Healthcare & Medical Ambulance/Paramedics
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Certificate IV Healthcare (Ambulance) or higher
- Certificate III Mine Emergency Response and Rescue or Public Safety Fire Fighting Operations
- Including as a minimum: Operate Open Circuit Breathing Apparatus; HAZMAT, Wildfire/Urban/Structural Firefighting; Vertical Rescue; Confined Space Rescue & Road Crash Rescue, Operate Pumps.
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Certification
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- 3 – 5 years of industrial emergency response experience is essential
- Knowledge of WA state emergency management procedures and policies
- Knowledge of WA OHS Act and Regulations
- High level of computer skills in Microsoft Office – Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skill (written and spoken/reporting)
- Excellent customer service & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment & autonomously
- Excellent personal presentation
- Previous experience in emergency response sector
- Underground experience desirable
- Cert IV Occupational Health & Safety
- Cert IV Training & Assessment TAE
- Rio Tinto Inductions – Iron Ore Essentials, Lockholders
- Issuing confined space, working at heights and hot work permits
- Current Advanced Life Support
- Operate and Maintain 4WD
- White Card
- Volunteer with DFES and/or St John’s Ambulance
- MSIC Card, National Police Clearance
The Employer: Paull and Warner Resources
PWR (Paull & Warner Resources) offer a completely integrated suite of services and products focused on the clients safety, emergency and rescue needs. It provides the resource and construction industry with a professional and complete service encapsulating all aspects of risk management from emergency personnel, equipment and training. PWR work very hard to set ourselves apart from other companies by demonstrated a deep commitment to not only our personnel and services we offer but also supporting the industries we work in.
We strive to continuously improve and use that wealth of knowledge gained first hand to ensure PWR remains at the forefront of the industry.
Apply for this emergency services officer jobs with Paull and Warner Resources here
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.