Medic ESO Jobs WA
Medic ESO Jobs WA
Paramedic Roles Health Care Western Australia
ESO is an awesome career choice for those who don’t want to pursue a university pathway to become an Ambulance Paramedic. Usually a university degree can mean 3 years extra study, as well as deciding if spending extra money on education is really worth it, especially when asking the question, “how much does a Bachelor of Paramedic Science degree really cost?” The HLT51015 – Diploma of Paramedical Science and HLT41115 – Certificate IV in Health Care are rapidly becoming new standards for mining ESO careers and get you working in the health care field within 12-18 months!
About this medic ESO job with MSS:
If you are an experienced Emergency Services Officer who has completed all of the modules for the CERT IV Healthcare and just need to complete your clinical hours then they are keen to hear from you. They will work collaboratively with you to provide the clinical training and hours within a designated time frame whilst you are working in an Emergency Services Officer role.
Apply online at SEEK.com.au – Paramedic Roles Health Care Western Australia
Duties include for Medic ESO Jobs WA include:
- First response to emergency incidents
- Participate and support FRT training on site
- Support site HSE activities (as required)
Mandatory requirements for Medic ESO Jobs WA:
- Certificate IV in Health Care (Ambulance) – only in need of completing modules
- Certificate III Mine Emergency Response and Rescue
- Hold current competencies in emergency patient care and resuscitation
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Certification
- HR Drivers Licence
- 4WD Driving Course (2 Day)
- Current Police Clearance
- Immunisations for Hepatitis A & B and Tetanus
Desirable qualifications for this health care role:
- 3-5 years mining industry experience
- MSIC Card
- Certificate IV Training and Assessor
- Aviation fire and rescue experience and/or qualifications
Professional requirements for Medic ESO Jobs WA:
- Ability to work undertake FIFO rotational roster (12 hour day and night shifts)
- Ability to work to client Fatigue Management Policies
- Active previous professional experience working in the emergency services industry – (Fire Services, Defence Force or Mines Rescue)
- Safety background, experience or exposure highly regarded
About the company:
MSS Strategic Medical and Rescue is a provider of premium emergency response and rescue, and health/paramedical services across Australia. They currently have a fantastic opportunity for dynamic, enthusiastic and talented Emergency Services Officers to complete the required clinical hours for Certificate IV Healthcare whilst working in Western Australia. Positions are available due to the success of this scheme; several of their ESOs have already attained their Certificate IV in Healthcare and moved into into Full Time ESO Medic roles with us. All roles are FIFO exit Perth.
MSS will provide you with an attractive wage, accommodation & meals whilst on rotation, training and a focused program of continuing professional development to support a rewarding career opportunity.
Are you ready to start a career in paramedicine and work towards a career such as an Ambulance Attendant?
Find out how you can get started by filling out one of our paramedical career development plans.