Intensive Care Paramedic Job for CPA in Brisbane
Paramedic Jobs – CPA Group Health and Medical
Hiring: Paramedics in Brisbane
CPA Group Health and Medical is in need of a full-time Intensive Care Paramedics.
A provider of quality medical care service for maritime and mining industries, it maintains careful selection of skilled individuals capable of maintaining the quality standards set by the organization.
The company requires goal-oriented people that uphold professional work ethics in their conduct at all times. They must also be competent in handling challenging environments.
Two Intensive Care Paramedic positions are available: comes with a roster of 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off.
Work Type: Full-Time
Classification: Healthcare & Medical Ambulance/Paramedics
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Diploma Paramedical Science or Bachelor Paramedical Science
- Current Advance Care Life Support Certificate
- Coal Board Medical (or be prepared to obtain)
- Standard 11 GIQ (above ground) (or be prepared to obtain)
- Drug and Alcohol Screening Qualification (or be prepared to obtain)
- Current Manual Drivers License
- Operate Light Vehicle RIIVEH201D (or be prepared to obtain)
- Operate and Maintain a 4WD RIIVEH305D (or be prepared to obtain)
- Cert III Mines Rescue
- Have right to work in Australia
- AREMT/PA registration
- Return to Work Coordinators Certificate
- Cert IV Training and Assessment
- Immunisations for Tetanus and Hepatitis A & B must be up to date (evidence will be required) (or be prepared to obtain)
- Police Check
The Employer: CPA Group
The Corporate Protection Australia Group (CPA Group) is a dynamic and specialist organisation. We provide premium corporate (human and asset) protection to the mining, maritime and critical infrastructure industries. Our core company value is loyalty – it defines who we are and what we stand for.
The CPA Group has a fundamental philosophy of consultation and communication with clients, associates and industry to maximise the outcome for our client.
Apply for this paramedic job with CPA here
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application. Interested applicants may also refer to www.cpagroup.com.au for more information. Submit your current resume and cover letter explaining why you are qualified for this role. The company observes Equal Employment Opportunity policy.