ESO Paramedic Roles Perth
ESO Paramedic Roles Perth
ConsMin are recruiting for an experienced Medic/Emergency Services Officer within our HST Team at our Woodie Operation, situated 407kms south – east of Port Hedland in the Pilbara. If you’ve got your HLT41115 – Cert IV Healthcare Ambulance be sure to send over a resume!
Reporting to the Senior HST advisor, the successful applicants will be required to:
- Daily running of the Medical Facility e.g., treating and managing patients, maintaining medical supplies and consumables, maintaining a clean medical facility;
- Maintain medical equipment, ambulance, fire tender and mine rescue equipment in preparation for emergency situations;
- Documenting and managing all injuries & illnesses;
- Reporting all WR injuries and high potential incidents;
- Monitoring the Injury Management RTW programs;
- Remain on call 24/7 for medical treatment and emergency response;
- Monthly medication audit in accordance with protocol of Poisons Permit;
- Provide training to the Emergency Response Team;
- Provide management, advice and leadership in all emergencies;
- Preparing and delivering onsite health presentations;
- Conduct fitness for work testing.
Requirements to be successful in ESO Paramedic Roles Perth:
- Previous experience in a Medic/ESO position within the WA mining industry;
- Cert IV Healthcare Ambulance as a minimum (Paramedic qualification desirable);
- Certificate III Mines Rescue;
- Cert IV Training and Assessing;
- Certificate IV in WHS (desirable);
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Certification
- Snake Handler (desirable)
- Possess a current national police clearance;
- Previous experience in Risk Management and Health Promotion;
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Mine Safety and Inspection Act & Regulations
- Possess a current MR driver’s licence;
- Working at Heights and Confined Spaces;
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and engagement skills,
- Strong organisation and computer literacy.
In return ConsMin will offer:
- Enjoy a family friendly 7:7 roster from Perth;
- Opportunity to progress your career and gain valuable experience at a unique, complex site;
- Friendly, supportive team who will help you succeed in this role should you be successful;
- Ongoing training, development and career progression;
- Competitive remuneration package;
Benefits of ESO Paramedic Roles Perth:
- Access to Virgin Velocity Frequent flyers programme;
- Employee Assistance Program – Converge International;
- Medibank & HBF corporate insurance discounts;
- Hotel corporate discounts.
About the company:
The Consolidated Minerals Group (ConsMin) was acquired in May 2017 by Ningxia Tianyuan Manganese Industry Co (TMI), a world leading manufacturer of electrolytic manganese metals, based in China. ConsMin is recognised as one of the world’s leading manganese producers and has operating mines in Australia and Ghana. ConsMin’s Pilbara based Woodie Woodie Mine and West Perth Operations headquarters creates jobs for over 400 likeminded, experienced and talented people who are driven by our Company Values of Dedication, Teamwork, Simplicity, Excellence and Innovation.
Apply online at SEEK.com.au – ESO Paramedic Roles Perth
Are you ready to start a career in paramedicine and work towards a career such as an Ambulance Attendant?
Find out how you can get started by filling out one of our paramedial career development plans.