ESO Mining Jobs WA
ESO Mining Jobs WA
MSS are looking looking for an experienced ESO paramedic that possesses their HLT41115 – Certificate IV in Health Care (Ambulance) for a FIFO role. You will contribute by doing that following tasks:
- Providing emergency care and treatment
- Conducting medical treatment in a clinic
- Conducting onsite drug and alcohol monitoring
- Maintaining routine checks of emergency response equipment and fit for purpose assessments
- Work in accordance with policies and procedures
- Supporting your multidisciplinary ESO Teammates
- Providing first response to emergency incidents
- Participating and support FRT training on site
- Supporting other site HSE activities (as required)
This role enjoys a top industry wage as well as ongoing training and a focused program of continuing professional development to support a rewarding career opportunity.
Essential Criteria for ESO Mining Jobs WA:
- HLT41115 – Certificate IV in Health Care (Ambulance) or equivalent/ higher
- Certificate III Mine Emergency Response and Rescue
- Hold current competencies in emergency patient care and resuscitation
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Certification
- HR Drivers Licence
- Current Police Clearance
Other Desirable Qualifications:
- MSIC Card
- Certificate IV Training and Assessor
- Active previous professional experience working in the emergency services industry – (Fire Services, Defence Force or Mines Rescue)
Professional qualities for ESO Mining Jobs WA:
- Excellent customer service & interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment & autonomously
- Excellent personal presentation
- Ability to work undertake FIFO rotational roster (12-hour day and night shifts)
- Ability to work to client Fatigue Management Policies
- Sound computer skills – MS word, excel etc.
- Safety background, experience or exposure highly regarded
About the company:
MSS Strategic Medical and Rescue is the premier provider of emergency response, rescue, health, and paramedical services across Australia. They are proud to be a part of one of Australia’s largest security and emergency response services companies with a national infrastructure and over 7,000 staff across Australia. They have long-term customer relationships with established tier-one Clients. Many of their team members secure direct employment with their clients through the personal daily exposure they experience in their roles.
[maxbutton id=”6″ url=”https://www.seek.com.au/job/50065488?type=standout#searchRequestToken=a7d1b025-e36f-466d-b7a2-790e39cde070″ ]
Are you ready to start a career in paramedicine?
Find out how you can get started by filling out one of our career development plans.