Emergency Response Services Officer Mines Rescue FIFO Perth
Emergency Response Services Officer
Currently seeking highly skilled, motivated & driven Emergency Service Officers for casual FIFO relief and shutdown rostering requirements within the surface mining sector.
To be successful in this role you must have strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills which can be demonstrated in your employment history.
Successful applicant will hold the following experience and qualifications:
- Certificate IV Health Care
- Minimum 3-5 years exp
- Demonstrated onsite medical management
- Current WA Drivers License – C Class.
- Current National Police Clearance
- Authorized Drug and alcohol collector
- Proven surface mining experience essential
Highly desirable qualifications & experience:
- Certificate III Mines Rescue,
- Certificate IV OH&S
- Certificate IV Training & Assessment
- Experience in directing an Emergency Response Team in emergency and provide maintenance training to Emergency Response Team members.
- Ability to assist in facilitation of First Aid and Fire and Emergency Response training
- Experience in Workers Compensation and Injury Management
Candidates must meet the essential experience and qualifications to be considered for this position. If you satisfy all the applicant requirements and think you can make a difference, please apply below.
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://www.seek.com.au/job/36986729″ text=”CLICK APPLY NOW “]