Emergency Response Officer Gold mine Western Australia
Emergency Response Officer
A WA based gold mining company is requiring an Emergency Response Officer to join their operational team at their open pit gold mine.
Your new role
Reporting to the HSE Manager you will be responsible for the safety, medical and emergency response services for site operations, as well as developing/providing training for staff.
Other responsibilities include;
- Participate in daily safety inspections and audits
- Assist with the management of emergency response facilities and equipment
- Conduct Drug and Alcohol Testing on site
- Develop and implement training services as required
What you’ll need to succeed
- Cert III in Mines Emergency Response & Rescue (RII30715)
- Certificate IV in Health Care (Ambulance) (HLT41007)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110)
- Authorized Drug Collection Officer (HLTPAT004)
- Certificate II in Security Operations (CPP20212)
- Current Western Australian Security License
- Physically fit to perform the role; and
- National Police Clearance certificate (current to within 6 months of appointment)
You will be offered a permanent position on an 8:6 roster at a well renowned WA open pit gold mine.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply today if you want to work with the latest technology and innovation, in an environment where we challenge you to drive positive change.
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://au.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=ec85968d028fafc3&tk=1cp8tq6tn84t0803&from=serp&vjs=3″ text=”CLICK APPLY NOW “]