13 Units of Competency.
3 day clinical workshop.
No clinical placement required.
- Non-Emergency Patient Transport course is perfect for patient transport workers and volunteers who enjoy driving and are good at talking and helping others.
- Learn basic first response skills to assist your local community with their transport needs.
- Become a Patient transport officer and assist more qualified personnel in the course of their daily work.
- Become a Ambulance Driver Volunteer.
- Work in your local community as am Ambulance driver.
16 Units of Competency.
1 x 7 day clinical workshop.
80 hours clinical placement.
- Entry-level paramedical course to get you started on your journey in to the health care industry in the private sector.
- NO previous experience needed to begin the HLT41115-Certificate IV in Health Care (although an acceptable level of language, literacy and numeracy is required)
- Start working once completed. Gain employment in roles such as event medic, patient transport officer (PTO), ambulance attendant among others.
17 Units of Competency.
2 x 7 day clinical workshops.
160 hours clinical placement.
- Set yourself up as an expert in your field with the HLT51015-Diploma of Paramedical Science.
- There are no pre-requisites to enrol into this qualification (although an acceptable level of language, literacy and numeracy is required).
- Broader range of employment opportunities. Gain employment as an Emergency Service Officer (ESO – may require additional training), Advanced Life Support, Industrial Medic, Paramedic Assistant, Emergency Medical Technician.
Medical emergency professionals are in high demand today and in the future. Given the current health challenges of Coronavirus causing chaos around the world, careers in health are now more important than ever.
The latest data suggests huge growth in health care over the next 5 years; some 13% in fact. Do you want to be a part of that growth and give yourself the best opportunity to enjoy a long and varied career?
Start off as a Patient Transport Officer and earn around $50,000+ full time, then work your way up to a Certificate IV in Health Care and/or the Diploma of Paramedical Science.