Casual Medical Emergency Abulance Services Officers
Emergency Services Officer
PWR are a team of qualified and respected professionals who are at the forefront of safety & risk management. Providing specialist services to the Mining & Resources Industry in Australia and around the globe, we have a proven operational record across all industrial environments.
PWR are currently seeking Casual Medical Emergency Services Officers to service casual, shut down, short term contracts based on a variety of rosters for our mining, energy and resources clients. DIDO from the Southwest and Perth area to Boddington, Collie and Goldfields. They also have many ongoing FIFO casual contracts in and around WA from the Kimberley, Pilbara, Wheatbelt and Goldfields.
Applicants must possess the following qualifications:
- Certificate IV Healthcare (Ambulance) or higher
- Certificate III Mine Emergency Response and Rescue or Public Safety Fire Fighting Operations
- Including as a minimum: Operate Open Circuit Breathing Apparatus; HAZMAT, Wildfire/Urban/Structural Firefighting; Vertical Rescue; Confined Space Rescue & Road Crash Rescue, Operate Pumps.
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Certification
- Valid Driver’s License
- 3 – 5 years of industrial emergency response experience is essential
- Cert IV Occupational Health & Safety
- Cert IV Training & Assessment TAE
- Rio Tinto Inductions – Iron Ore Essentials, Lockholders
- Issuing confined space, working at heights and hot work permits
- Current Advanced Life Support
- Operate and Maintain 4WD
- White Card
- Volunteer with DFES and/or St John’s Ambulance
- MSIC Card, National Police Clearance
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of WA state emergency management procedures and policies
- Knowledge of WA OHS Act and Regulations
- High level of computer skills in Microsoft Office – Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skill (written and spoken/reporting)
- Excellent customer service & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment & autonomously
- Excellent personal presentation
- Previous experience in emergency response sector
- Underground experience desirable
Candidates must be prepared to undertake a pre-employment medical and Drug & Alcohol testing.
Please note: FIFO point of departure is Perth only.
To apply and register your application please click on the ‘Apply‘ button to upload your resume.APPLY FOR THIS JOB