Ambulance Transport Attendant – Warrnambool Victoria
Ambulance Transport Attendant
National Patient Transport (NPT) Group has grown to become one of Australia’s leading providers of private non-emergency patient transport. With a large fleet of patient transport vehicles, NPT provides patient transport services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Seeking suitably qualified and experienced individuals for the following positions to join their team in Warrnambool
NPT will provide all successful candidates with a comprehensive induction program to assist with transition into the non emergency patient transport environment. NPT is committed to continuing professional development, and operations are supported by NPT HEART – NPT’s Registered Training Organization (RTO).
Successful applicants will be offered a roster that includes day, afternoon and weekend shifts including public holidays.
- Primary care, monitoring and treatment of patient during their journey
- Providing structured clinical handovers for all inter-hospital and diagnostic related transfers
- Performing, as part of a team, to deliver high quality care and treatment in a timely, safe and efficient manner
- Complying with patient care documentation requirements
- Adhering to relevant clinical and operation regulations, policies and procedures
- Driving of patient transport vehicles in line with respective road rules in place across Victoria.
- Ambulance Transport Attendant : Qualified as Ambulance Transport Attendant, Ambulance Officer, Ambulance Paramedic or Division 1 Registered Nurse
- Recent healthcare experience
- Current National Police Check and Working with Children Check (or willing to obtain prior to commencement)
- Current unrestricted driver’s license
- Ability to work professionally as part of a team, providing high standards of patient care with effective communication and interpersonal skills.
Please click the “Apply” button and ensure you attach your current curriculum vitae and a cover letter.
[maxbutton id=”6″ url=”https://www.seek.com.au/job/33886587?type=standard&userqueryid=34745b8282b03f280adff4f8d64ea194-9702566″ text=”APPLY FOR THIS JOB” ]