Ambulance Attendant Job Melbourne
Ambulance Attendant Job Bendigo
Wilson Medic are hiring ambulance attendants for work in Bendigo Victoria to provide clinical care at Thoroughbred Racing and Harness Racing events in Victoria. the roles are based from their locations in Bendigo.
If you possess the Diploma of Paramedical Science (Ambulance) or equivalent, as well as other listed requirements be sure to apply for this job straight away.
The role of Ambulance Attendant is to provide medical care to all racing participants in accordance with the Wilson Medic One Quality System and Clinical Practice Guidelines; driving the vehicle in both emergency and non-emergency conditions to ensure safe and best outcomes for patients. Working on a roster, staff will operate on a variety of shift types including but not restricted to Thoroughbred Racing and Harness racing events.
Key accountabilities of this role also include:
- Manage patient movement, transport and best clinical outcomes in accordance with qualifications, scope and authority to practice under the Wilson Medic One Clinical Governance and Medical oversight framework
- Experience in trauma situations preferred but not essential
- Work as a team member in the supervision and management of Wilson Medic One resources while on shift
- Perform vehicle and equipment checks in accordance with Wilson Medic One operating procedures
- Prepare Patient Care Records (PCR) and documentation to the standards required
- Provide incident reports as and when required
- Comply with Wilson Medic One Policies and Procedure and customer contractual KPI’s.
- Comply with State Road Laws and in accordance with the standard prescribes for emergency and non-emergency patient transport
Requirements for Ambulance Attendant role:
- Ambulance Transport Attendants (ATA’s) – Diploma of Paramedical Science (Ambulance) or equivalent is essential
- Preferably experience with Patient Transport and service delivery
- Well organised and skilled in communicating with people
- Self-motivated and able to drive excellence in a team environment
- Ability to operate as a medical team member
- Ability to deal with allied health professionals at both a clinical and administrative level
- Flexibility to work weekends, public holidays, early mornings is essential
- Working with Children and Police Check
- Full Driver’s License
Apply online at SEEK.com.au – Ambulance Paramedic Job Bendigo VIC
Are you ready to start a career in paramedicine and work towards a career such as an Ambulance Attendant?
Find out how you can get started by filling out one of our paramedial career development plans.